Monday, January 15, 2007

Mysterious Injuries

I don't know if I am the only one this happens to, but occasionally I will find a cut, a bruise, a scratch, or some other sort of mysterious injury.

For example, a few mornings ago I found a bruise on my right bicep. I think it happened playing basketball, but I don’t remember suffering a blow to the arm hard enough to cause bruising.

The most recent case was last night. After my indoor soccer game I was sitting in the stands taking off my socks and shin guards when I noticed my right ankle looked a little swollen. As I investigated further I found a cut and a bruise on the inside of my right ankle.

Once, again I don’t remember suffering any sort of kick to the ankle that would be forceful enough to cause such discoloration and swelling. This sort of thing happens to me more than I care to admit.

So, I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

tony it happens to me and i just understand... but it is good to know that i am not the only one it happens to

G.I.Joe said...

Tony, let's face it. aliens got to you man. you have those because of a recent endeavure of walking along and aliens taking you, hitting you with their cool hi-tech alien stuff, and sending you back down.

ya happens to me all the time, don't worry about it.